Répondre

Hahn

clotrav
Saisie : Geneweb
Voir son arbre
I have a history of my Hahn family of Volksberg, Alsace, France dating to the mid 18th Century, and will be happy to share it with anyone who is interested

Utilisateur non inscrit (vivamimi)
i have a family HAHN and GROSS and KOPP
around OTTROTT in Alsace, my grand mother was birth in 1874.she had 9 brothers and. it's really difficult to write in english. were are you living. i live on the south FRANCE

clotrav
Voir son arbre
Merci de votre réponse! Je suis Américaine - Mes arrière grandparents sont George Hahn et Christine Meder. Elle était une veuve, qui est née Christine Éby. Tout de ma famille ont né à Volksberg, BasRhin.

Christine Éby; née 25 juillet, 1818; d. New York City ca. 1897
epoux I - Georg Meder ( marriage ca. 1844) Volksberg
fils- Johann Georg Meder , né 6 decembre 1844, d. feb 1927, New York City

epoux II - George Hahn, n. 27 Feb, 1829. Volksberg, d. ?( devant 1890)
enfants: Christian et Christina Hahn ( jumeaux) né 29 aout, 1859, Volsberg
La famille Hahn sont arrivés aux États Unis, 19 Mar 1860. Le petit fils, Christian est mort en voyage.
Christina Hahn. a grandmère, d. novembre 1937 à New Jersey, USA.

Cordialement!

alsama
Voir son arbre
Je suis née HAHN de la branche venant de SCHIRRHEIN dans le département du Bas Rhin en Alsace. Mon ancêtre Nicolas y est né le 6 décembre 1777 il à épousé BAUMGARTNER Anne Marie le 20 février 1813 à La Wantzenau où il est décédé le 11 février 1859. Il me serait très agréable de retrouver des "cousins" issue de la même origine. A vous tous qui lirez les quelques lignes ci-dessus très cordiales salutations.

Marie Madeleine LAULE née HAHN

pierre1928
Saisie : Standard
Voir son arbre
I am Pierre M. HAHN.
My father Jean Pierre HAHN (1896-1991) was born in Paris 16 (siblings were David and Marion),
his father Moritz (Maurice) HAHN (1846-1914) was born in Kdyne, Czech Rebublic (siblings were Catherine, Jonathan, Michael, Ignatz and Eleonora),
his father was Ruben HAHN (1800-1862) also born in Kdyne (siblings Leopold, Josef, Michael and Josepha)
his father was Jonathan HAHN (1770-1831) was also born in Kdyne ( siblings Simon, Dawid, Juda, Joseph Löb; and Lazar)
hs father was Michael HAHN (1751-1802) - that is as far back as I have gotten...

Pierre M. Hahn, San Francisco

mariluh
mariluh
Voir son arbre
Hello Clotrav:

Sorry I didn´t see your message before, but I´m trying to understand how this works. Anyway, is a pleasure to know you. I´m trying to find some info about by grandfather family, i´ve been told they were from

Basic Data: William Phillip Hahn Patmore was born on february 2, 1876 - Brooklyn, New York, U.S.A.
Dead on June 2, 1938 - Puerto Plata, Dom. Rep. , he was 62 yrs old
Married on December 20, 1924 in Puerto Plata, Dom. Rep., with Ana Gertrudis D'Orville Torres 1892-1973 (my grandmother!) (witnesses : Rodolfo Bentz , Luis F. Sosa ). They had 5 kids:
Hilda Celeste Hahn D'Orville de Herrera (my mom)
Earl Rafael Hahn D'Orville
Manuel Guillermo Hahn D'Orville (QEPD)
Theonil Altagracia Leocadia Hahn D'Orville
Susana Gertrudis Hahn D'Orville de Hernandez (QEPD)

I´ll try to find his parents information and will send it to you then.

Thanks!

Maria Luisa

clotrav Escrito:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have a history of my Hahn family of Volksberg,
> Alsace, France dating to the mid 18th Century, and
> will be happy to share it with anyone who is
> interested

Maria Luisa Herrera Hahn

clotrav
Voir son arbre
Sorry, Maria Luisa. I don't believe there is a connection between our Hahn families. My grandmother, Christina Hahn ( 29 Aug. 1859 - Nov. 1938) had no surviving brothers or sisters. You may be aware that the name, HAHN is a rather common one in Germany and Alsace, France - a bit like Smith, Jones or Anderson. I'm afraid I cannot help you with your research.

L.

Répondre

Revenir à « Bouteille à la mer »