Répondre

Auguste Louis Aline - b. 1826 Paris - how to find parents?

shellbell
female
Saisie : Standard
Navigation : Arbre
Voir son arbre
I apologise for writing in English but my French is pretty poor.

I'm trying to trace the parents of Auguste Louis Aline born 14 Dec 1826 in Paris.  I've found a short record that literally just has that he was born (Though it says 15th), but it doesn't give any information about his parents. I know his father was Pierre Aline from his UK marriage cert. He died in Le Havre in 1876 and if I'm reading that death cert right it says his father was Prosper? and  mother Marie.
Can anyone help me focus my search for his parents?

Thank you for reading
npoussineau
female
You are right concerning the death certificate : father is Prosper and mother is Marie with unknown name (she could have no family name or the guy who declares the death could not know it).
On archives.paris.fr you can find the record for the birth. In Paris almost all records have burnt in 1871. But your family gave some proof for the birth (like baptism record or wedding certificate) and it was recorded again. In Paris it is then possible to find the new record and the proof. But this is not online yet (they say maybe next year).
orange38
orange38
good evening
Looking at you family tree, he married ca1855, 1861 and 1862.
But he had still children from his first wife 1859, 1864 and 1867
The only document that looks good is the UK wedding certificate with Pierre as his father
The "Prosper and Marie" link should be cancelled
What do you think?
Regards
Orange38
echizelle
echizelle
Saisie : Geneweb
Navigation : Fiche
Voir son arbre
Hello,
You can now find the new records, before 1860, on the familysearch website

https://www.familysearch.org/search/catalog/results?count=20&query=%2Bsubject_id%3A341446
You have to register, it's free.
After, you can start the search for the birth certificate of Louis Auguste ALINE on December 14th or 15th, 1826
It is an alphabetical order for every day ..

Good luck on your search !
Edith
Dernière modification par echizelle le 28 janvier 2018, 17:50, modifié 1 fois.
echizelle
echizelle
Voir son arbre
Hi,

I found this record page n° 1559, december, year 1826.

Choose this link at the bottom of the page
line for the birth Louis Auguste ALINE.JPG
and go to the page n° 1559 .

The father is Pierre ALINE and the mother Madeleine Marie REMY

All the best
Edith
echizelle
echizelle
Voir son arbre
Hello,

If you didn't found this birth certificate, it is here.
birth certificate Auguste Louis ALINE
birth certificate Auguste Louis ALINE

Best regards
Edith
shellbell
female
Voir son arbre
I'm really sorry. I've just discovered all the helpful answers you gave. Thank you so much for your time and help. I wrongly assumed I'd get a notification of any replies. I should've checked. I certainly will from now on.

Once again thank you so much for your help. You are really kind and I appreciate it very much.
Michelle
shellbell
female
Voir son arbre
I've just realised what I did... I replied months ago but my lack of understanding of French meant I clicked the green button to post my reply thanking everyone, instead of the red one. I assumed red was to cancel. I'm so sorry I should have checked it had posted to you. You must think me so rude.
Again apologies and thank you for your help.
Michelle
Répondre

Revenir à « France »