Répondre

Ancestors has three maiden names, Brick wall

If you need help with your family history research then post your question here.
angela7511
female
Saisie : Standard
Navigation : Arbre
Voir son arbre
What do you do, when an Ancestors has three maiden names, I do not know her parents, or siblings, I have her husband name, still ran into a brick wall?
zanzigirl
zanzigirl
Volunteer moderator
Hello,

You should give the name of this ancestor, it would be easier for us to help you.

More importantly, you should change the privacy settings on your tree: at the moment everybody can see the dates and places of birth of the living individuals as well as their parents' names, which is really unsafe (risk of identity theft). You should opt at least for semi-public on this page:

https://my.geneanet.org/arbre/acces/?view=statut

Best,
Claudine
Modératrice bénévole sans lien de subordination avec Geneanet / Volunteer moderator with no subordination to Geneanet.
angela7511
female
Saisie : Standard
Navigation : Arbre
Voir son arbre
This is how she is listed on her sons Death certificate (Alabama, Deaths and Burials Index, 1881-1974)
View Record
Name Anthony Bryant Birth Date 1895 Death Date 13 Dec 1959 Death Place Birmingham, Jefferson, Alabama Burial Date 20 Dec 1959 Burial Place Shadow Lawn. Birmingham, Alabama Death Age 64 Father Name Anthony Bryant Mother Name( Julia Jones Parnell} FHL Film Number 1908946 Household Members

Julia Ann CONNELL JONES-PARNELL
1852–
BIRTH 1852
DEATH ALABAMA,USA

Husband
Anthoney Bryant Age 43 Birth Date Aug 1856 Birthplace Alabama Home in 1900 Liberty Hill, Dallas, Alabama
Marital Status Married Marriage Year 1885
Father's Birthplace Georgia Mother's Birthplace Virginia

Household Members

Name Juliann Bryant
Anthoney Bryant JR. Age13
Mattie Bryan Age9
Emmitt Bryant
Charley Bryant Age4 Robert Bryant Age2 Henry Bryant Age1
Répondre

Revenir à « Family History Searches »