Transcript 2.2.0 build 68 has been released.
• Several tweaks to the special chars dialog: closing dialog after inserting a char is now default, the list of character encodings now resembles that of MS Word.
• Removed menu item “Reload autoreplacements list” because it’s not needed anymore now we’re using sqlite for storing autoreplacements.
• Trying to open a non RTF file in Text File Open (not Import) would do nothing and gave no error message. Now it uses Import file when it’s not an rtf file.
• Updated the Dutch language file (not included) and sent the French and German language files to the translators.
• Several tweaks to the code.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up