PhpGedView 4.1.5 has been released.
• Standardised interface to CMS applications such as Joomla, Drupal, Postnuke, etc.
• Add “Painting” and “Other” to supported sortable media types on Lightbox-Album page.
• Add “Painting” and “Other” to supported media types.
• Highligh fathers who die before their child is born.
• Option to show estimated birth/death dates on indi lists.
• Unknown names print without the (unknown) text.
• Error in Hebrew Date Editing.
• Privacy Warning on View GEDCOM for Media Even for Admin.
• Edit link in Quick Update does not work.
• Quick Update Links to wrong GEDCOM.
• PGSQL: Syntax-error in functions_db.php.
• FACT/TYPE not being checked for privacy rules when editing raw GEDCOM.
• Remove dependencies on record prefixes.
• Extra checks against reusing record IDs.
• GEDCOM Stats block: incorrect block title.
• Use stats class to calculate stats.
• Stats block counting records from other GEDCOMs.
• Relationship Chart nth Cousin Calculation Issue.
• Temp Fix for Lightbox giving errors when GoogleMaps not installed.
• placelist.php Level Issue On Language Change For Some Themes.
• Yahrzeiten Block in IE7 gives an Error.
• uploadmedia.php : undefined index “folder1″.
• Account Approval Email not sent to Admin.
• Move “maternal-death” style to stylesheet.
• MyGedView Portal Menu Showing even for Non-Logged In Users.
• Wrong GEDCOM record updated when syncing email changes to GEDCOM.
• Wrong names in search list for several GEDCOMs.
• Weak randomly-generated passwords.
• Logout sometimes goes to PGV site in SourceForge.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up