iRemember 2.2.2 has been released.
• Improved recognition and recovery from any template that contains a corrupt image file. (Some files would be read, but then not be printable.)
• Although Arrange > Content > Scale to Shape was paying attention to whether the content was a photo or not, it had transposed the scaling values and, therefore, both content types were being scaled incorrectly.
• On some Mac models, saving, printing or other operations could cause iRemember to quit unexpectedly.
• Under some rare circumstances, saving a scrapbook could lose the content of a page and therefore the next time the scrapbook was opened the page would be displayed as blank.
• Under some circumstances, changing the position of the thumbnail size slider in iRemember ClipArt was not being reflected in the view of all clip art.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up