iScrapbook 1.6.0 has been released.
• Added some Curved Text controls to the inspector window. Curved text can now be set to: Circular or Spiral. The spiral “rate” can be adjusted from “Slow” to “Fast”. Spiral text works best with larger text boxes.
• Added stepper buttons next to the font size field in the inspector window. This makes it much easier to resize text.
• iScrapbook can now read “Template Libraries” which contain multiple page/album templates. Previously, each template had to be added separately.
• Previously, when an album template was added to the software, the page size wasn’t read correctly which resulted in the template being placed in the wrong folder — fixed.
• Fixed a problem with the included “Suede” templates (the picture frames & text were incorrectly placed on the background layer).
• Fixed a crash that would occur when printing documents with images whose settings (hue, saturation, image effects, etc.) had been changed. This only occurred under Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger).
• Fixed a crash that occurred when printing a document with a large background image (where the background image resolution exceeded the Print Quality preference).
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up