The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding (TNG) 6.2.0 has been released.
• Mousing over most media thumbnails now reveals an intermediate-sized preview (GD image library required).
• Doctype declaration switched from HTML Transitional to XHTML Transitional.
• Dropdown menus restructured to use DIVs instead of TABLEs.
• All media list pages now display much faster (will be more noticeable for some).
• The “GIFF” file format was added to the image list in tngfiletypes.php.
• A few small formatting issues were corrected in the RSS page.
• New GEDCOM import was breaking media links to custom events.
• Reordering of media using up- and down-arrows did not work in some cases.
• Place names with apostrophes were sometimes show with extraneous slashes.
• Custom SQL reports using the “AS” keyword did not work as they previously did.
• Page titles containing quotes would break the surrounding HTML.
• The LDS Sealed to Parents event could not be displayed on custom reports, even if selected.
• True dates for split years with less than 4 digits were not being correctly calculated.
• Names of living individuals were sometimes revealed on the timeline.
• The cemetery page for “No Cemetery” was not being displayed properly.
• Some home pages were including an extra BODY tag.
• Long notes were sometimes not “wrapping” correctly when exported to a GEDCOM file.
• Clearing a branch label did not work.
• The media slide show did not work in some CMS environments. A few other CMS-related issues were also fixed.
• The Admin “Find” window did not allow users assigned to a particular branch to select an individual from another branch for linking purposes.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up