Ancestral Quest 12.00.13 has been released.
• Sources – Added “Death Notice”, “Birth Record” and “Marriage Record” as source types.
• Individual Summary Report – Added display of DNA test results.
• Birth Rite – As new databases are created, Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah are now set as Birth Rite types.
• Individual Summary Screen – Clicking on an LDS temple code now brings up a website for that temple.
• GEDCOM Import – If the option to NOT convert UPPERCASE names to Mixed Case was selected, such names were erroneously converted anyway.
• Web Pages – In some rare cases, the final word of a note was duplicated.
• Sources – Adjusted sorting of source types in Source Selection screen so they would sort correctly even after being translated.
• Book Reports (Modified Registered) – If you had set a spouse as Confidential, and the relationship to Confidential, and then started the report with an ancestor of the confidential spouse, the program could abort.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up