UncleGED 9.00 has been released.
• The user interface has been changed to correct problems in the previous release where in some cases there were buttons missing from the user interface as noted below in Fixes.
• There is now the option of “Page Styles”. The classic Family Pages is still supported, but there is now the option to create Person Pages.
• Titles and Labels that appear on the pages are now configurable which allows for the pages to be translated into language other than English. There is also a Tag-To-Text file (tagtotext.txt) which allows for translating the labels used for each GEDCOM tag found in the GEDCOM file.
• In UncleGED 8.xx the user interface was in some cases missing the “Help”, “Back”, “Next” and “Cancel” buttons. This occured if the Windows Display (DPI) settings are set to “large fonts” (greater than 96 DPI). This is no longer an issue in release 9.xx as the user interface has been changed.
• The user’s guide is not 100% current for this new release and is in the process of being updated.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up