Georgia Harper has completed a blogging experiment entitled Mass digitization – Changing copyright law and policy.
Table of Contents:
• The effect of mass digitization projects on copyright law and policy.
• All quiet on the legislative front, while business is rockin’.
• Will Google Book Search change anything?
• Ok, Ok — DRM and long terms were a big mistake; now what?
• Search engines make sense of our massively digitized world, and make good law in the process.
• Rescuing orphans from obscurity.
Be sure to check out the Project Resources page!
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up