MemoryMiner for Windows 1.0 has been released.
We’ve followed up our award-winning MemoryMiner for Macintosh product with a ground-breaking Windows version that brings digital storytelling to the Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000 platforms.
• Add titles, annotation and attachments to your pictures.
• Identify the people in your pictures by linking them to a MemoryMiner Person.
• Link your pictures to a MemoryMiner Place.
• Assign a time to your pictures –even if you’re not sure of the exactly when it was taken.
• Sort your pictures by time, or name.
• Filter your collection by People, Place, Time or Filename –or any combination of the four.
• Visualize the story surrounding a person with a tableau of their pictures and an overview of where they have been projected onto a map.
• Publish an interactive website with graphical indices of the people, a map showing the places, annotations, dates and titles of the pictures, complete with an interactive slideshow.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up