GenXML 1.9 has been released.
• Objects in sources are now converted.
• New options -e0, -e1 and -e2: Specifies how to treat additional event information like AGE, AGNC and CAUS.
• New options -p0, -p1 and -p2: Specifies how to treat additional person information like RESN, AFN and RIN.
• Sourcecites for notes for individuals or families (i.e. notes converted to infos) are now converted.
• @ in the beginning of a text was incorrectly interpreted as a faulty XREF and aborted the conversion.
• @@ is now always converted to @.
• The gedcomtag tag in the eventtype structure was incorrectly written.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up