Agelong Tree 3.1 has been released.
• Saving part of data to a separate data file.
• Adding data from another data file.
• Activating the program via the Internet.
• The “Absent in the tree” filter is now available in the table of persons.
• Restoring the table search mode when the program is started.
• GEDCOM: the code of a person is saved in the Agelong Tree format during export to a GEDCOM file.
• Italian, Dutch, German and Galician interface languages have been added.
• Scrolling with the mouse wheel did not work on the brief information pane.
• An error while saving data to an archive if the file already existed and had the read-only attribute.
• The wrong person was selected if you quickly typed the string in the person selection dialog box and pressed Enter at once.
• Sometimes, when you created a new filter, the name of the filter was unreadable.
• Some minor bugs have been fixed.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up