Pocket Genealogist 3.11 has been released.
• Initial support for Family Tree Maker 2008 imports (using GEDCOM). The PAF/FTM add-on does not yet work with FTM 2008 but Wholly Genes Software is working on adding support.
• Ancestor and Descendant Tree Views now work better with regards to adding individuals to the “History List”.
• Ancestor and Descendant Tree View buttons will “highlight” depending on which view is selected (button will have a yellow background when “highlighted”). This helps determine which tree view is in use.
• Change to 3-gen screen to show the complete given name IF 2 line display (Name on one line, dates on another… for example PocketPC Landscape mode).
• Smartphones: Change to allow “back” button to operate as a “backspace” when on an edit field (Motorola Q for example does not have a backspace button).
• Allow install on Windows 98 and ME, but no guarantee Pocket Genealogist will work properly on those systems.
• 30 Day trial now more strongly enforced.
• Fix to “Find by Relationship” button and the Relationship calculator so that it honors what is selected on the 3-gen, Individual or Tree views.
• Family Historian: Fix to GEDCOM export for Research List notes.
• Fix to relationship calculator to process a full 10 generations (was only going out 9 generations).
• Smartphones: Fix to Individual and Tree Views to work properly when switching to another program and back to Pocket Genealogist.
• Smartphones: Fix to properly translate menu for tree views.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up