Ancestral Quest 12.00.11 has been released.
• Publish Family Book – Added ability to block headers and/or footers from first page of any chapter.
• Publish Family Book – Duplicate entries in Index were removed.
• Database Compare – The compare sometimes suggested that siblings within the same database should be considered duplicates. Improved for most cases.
• Quick Entry – In some cases, the quick entry feature did not suggest names as designed.
• Publish Family Book – If the book had enough chapters to cause the TOC to exceed a single page, only the first page was printed. Now the TOC will span to multiple pages as needed.
• Publish Family Book – Sometimes the spouse of the root person on the Pedigree chart was not the right spouse.
• Publish Family Book – If the Line of Descent chart was selected, the title of that chart was often wrong.
• Publish Family Book – If the Line of Descent chart was selected, the index entries for that chart often showed the wrong pages.
• Name List View – When selecting a person using the feature to type part of a name or other data, the selection didn’t stay when changing to another view.
• Research (To Do) Items – If you clicked the “Completed” checkbox, the date did not fill in properly.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up