iFamily for Tiger 2.219 has been released.
• A new menu option has been added called Events – On This Day.
• Toolbar Search Field : Added search filter for Marriage Year.
• Parent-Child Relationships Dialog : Corrected error in inital display for adopted children.
• Pictures Pane : Movies may now be added to the Pictures pane.
• Import from GEDCOM : Added special handling for a variety of custom tags from FTW Gedcom files.
• Import from GEDCOM : Corrected an error in processing a source related to marriage event.
• Import from GEDCOM : Improved handling of Source Repository records.
• Export to GEDCOM : Added an option to exclude custom tags from the exported Gedcom File, except for _MILT which is a defacto standard. Custom Tags are those that start with an underscore and are not officially defined in the Gedcom 5.5 Specification.
• Export to GEDCOM : Corrected Export Pictures to handle filenames in databases where the folder iFamilyForTigerData has previously been moved.
• Export to GEDCOM : All custom tags generated by iFamily for Tiger are now formatted as _ABCD, eg _Location is now _LOCN, _Date is now _DATE.
• Export BirthDays to iCal : Added options to export Wedding Anniversaries and Deaths as well as BirthDays to iCal.
• Ancestors and Descendants Reports : Corrected the handling of Polish and Czech accented characters when writing RTF and RTFD format reports.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up