Agelong Tree 3.0.5 has been released.
• The program is started and data tables are loaded faster now.
• Some interface elements are now displayed correctly under Windows Vista.
• It is possible to mark stress now when you entering text (the Ctrl+I key combination). The correctness of the stress mark depends on the selected interface font.
• Now when you save a file under another name, the old folder with documents is deleted before the new one is created.
• During export into xml, the full birth and death places of a person are saved.
• When you create a daughter, only the maiden name is specified now while the main name remains empty.
• Now it is possible to sort by the source name on the “Sources” tab in the window where you edit a person, event, document.
• It is possible to resize the “Source” and “Source entry” windows.
• French, Polish, Turkish, Arabic and Vietnam interface languages have been added.
• Collapsed branches are now correctly restored while you refresh the built tree.
• If a person had no main photo, it appeared after you added any photo document to the person.
• Gedcom: The bug in importing sources with the same name has been fixed.
• Gedcom: The bug in importing sources and documents to events has been fixed.
• Gedcom: The bug in importing such links as has been fixed.
• Gedcom: The bug in exporting documents to events has been fixed.
• Gedcom: Events related to the family of a person are added to the person’s events.
• Some minor bugs have been fixed.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up