Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Fixed a problem from 7.0.25 that gave a blank screen with OK button if starting BK7 for the first time.
• Made the name search work faster for a very large database.
Genealone 1.3 (Web Publishing - Windows, Mac, Linux - Purchase)
• New: Sources and citations including list of sources for repetitive use.
• New: Page with event details including citations from sources.
• New: Editing and merging sources in Administration interface.
• New: Built-it event types: residence, occupation, confirmation, immigration, emigration, naturalization.
• New: Unmarried partners have been added, same sex partners are allowed.
• New: Religion field in person edit form.
• Some improvements.
HuMo-gen 5.0.6 (Web Publishing - Windows - Freeware)
• Added RTF export of ancestor and descendant reports.
• Dates below the year 100 and dates BC can also be entered.
• Improved layout and functionality.
iScrapbook 4.1.3 (Family Pictures - Mac - Purchase)
• Updated the way gradients are displayed to use latest Apple API's.
• Fixed problem that caused background color/image/placeholder to be reset when opening an older document.
MacFamilyTree 7.2.4 (Full Featured - Mac - Purchase)
• Fixes for OS X Yosemite.
• Fixed a bug that could prevent successful creation of a backup.
• Localization issues fixed.
MobileFamilyTree 7.2.4 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Localization issues fixed.
• Minor report issue fixed.
The Complete Genealogy Builder 2014 build 140826 (Full Featured - Windows - Shareware)
• Fixed: Source Notes being incorrectly reported by the Reporter module following a project rebuild.
• Fixed: The "Enter" key will now add a new line in the Text item of a Source form instead being handled as "OK" and exiting the form.
The Complete Genealogy Reporter 2014 build 140826 (Family Books - Windows - Shareware)
• Fixed: Unnecessary period being added to some texts which already end with a period.
• Fixed: Formatting errors that could occur when sections are reordered via Section Control.
• Fixed: Notes assigned to Sources being referenced with a hyperlink to a non-existent Notes section entry instead of showing the text of the Note in the Sources section.
Transcript 2.4.1 build 101 beta (Transcriptions & Indexes - Windows - Freeware)
• Spanish translation added.
• Fix: The accented characters fix in the previous beta caused multiple spaces not to be detected (when that setting is active).
• Change: Catch exception when saving and file is in use by another program.
• Change: Refactor saving code and catch failure to make a backup.
• Change/Fix: Improve position of text in Pdf progress dialog.
• Fix: Several fixes reading certain uncommon image sub formats.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.