Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Bug fixes - issues with Find a Grave not returning results.
Brother's Keeper 7.0.20 (Full Featured - Windows - Purchase)
• If you are adding a Source and you select an existing source, then you change something that is not the Abbreviation and click Close and pick 'Change only for one person' it was giving error 'duplicate master source'. This has been fixed.
GedView 3.4.2 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Support CEME fact.
• iOS 7 support.
• Trees now make use of file system encryption to better protect your data.
• Updated map view.
• Fixes failed searches for place names.
Genealone 1.2.1 (Web Publishing - Windows, Mac, Linux - Purchase)
• Several bugs have been fixed.
• Genealone can download GEDCOM file from the web, now,
• Genealone can import huge GEDCOM files with tens of thousands persons, now.
• Data import has been improved.
• Few design improvements.
• Swedish translation.
GRAMPS 4.1.0 (Full Featured - Linux - Freeware/Open Source)
• New Tags support on Event, Place, Repository, Source, and Citation.
• Source/Citation Data becomes Attributes.
• New place hierarchies model.
• By default, you can choose navigator modes with a drop down.
• New Place editor.
HuMo-gen 5.0.4 (Web Publishing - Windows - Freeware)
• New: Person, places and sources indexes: renewed lay-out. Index in table with a new headline for sort options.
• New: For Pro-gen: birth and decease witnesses are read and shown.
• New: Person index: it's now possible to search for profession, zip-code, living place, witnesses and text by person (in extended search).
• New: Replaced "Elegant green" theme by the new theme "Green Field".
• Many improvements and fixes.
MacFamilyTree 7.2 (Full Featured - Mac - Purchase)
• Completely rewritten Reports.
• Improved Interactive Tree.
• Improved FamilySearch integration.
• Refined user interface.
• Improved search function in the person list sidebar.
• New startup window.
• Major performance enhancements in all edit sections.
• Better scrolling behaviour when using a third-party mouse.
MobileFamilyTree 7.2 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Same changes as in MacFamilyTree.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.