Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• New option added to export descendant/ancestors tree and new option to export photos along with GEDCOM file.
• New option to export (or print) tree. Go to ’Tree’ page, press ‘Menu’ button, and select ‘Export’. 3rd party app required for print.
• New option to export members photos. Go to ‘My Families’ page, long-press on a family and select ‘Export GEDCOM’. Check ‘Export Photos’ option.
• Larger font is used in ‘Tree’ page for large display.
• Miscellaneous quality enhancements.
GEDexplorer 1.3 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Improved error checking for reading dates and note records.
Genealone 1.2 (Web Publishing - Windows, Mac, Linux - Purchase)
• Person edit form improved.
• New: Mapping.
• New: Custom HTML pages linkable to persons.
• New: Merging persons.
• New: Merging and editing places.
• New: Main menu configuration tool.
• New: New Places section.
My Family Tree 220.127.116.11 (Full Featured - Windows - Freeware)
• Removed the limit to the number of events which can be displayed in the timeline view.
• Fixed issue loading newly created files.
The Complete Genealogy Reporter 2014 build 140606 (Family Books - Windows - Shareware)
• The translations for "From" and "To" (dates) were absent for a number of languages, resulting in no qualifier being reported. This affected reports created in Catalan, Danish, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian and Portuguese. These qualifiers are now translated and reported correctly.
• URL references to image files in GEDCOM files created by Ancestry.com are now ignored because these incorrectly reference a web page, not the remotely stored image file. This avoids the very slow loading of such GEDCOM files.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.