Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Check Repair: Made improvements to find and fix some additional issues.
• Translations: Added some comments to some abbreviated labels to help translators with the translations.
• Web Page Creation: When creating a web page, if you asked for living descendants, but wanted to show "Living" rather than the name, this worked fine for the descendant, but if a spouse was living, it showed the name of spouse. Fixed. Now shows "living" for a living spouse.
• Book Reports: If you had pictures for people, there was a small chance that the page break would lose a few words. Fixed.
Branches for iPad 1.3 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Adjusted fonts and minor layout changes.
• Added ability to load more non-standard GEDCOMS.
• Speed up of GEDCOM analysis and loading.
Brother's Keeper 7.0.18 (Full Featured - Windows - Purchase)
• Sometimes on Edit, if you Rearrange Spouses, the spouse names would not show until you stop BK and restart BK. This update fixes that problem.
My Family Tree 22.214.171.124 (Full Featured - Windows - Freeware)
• Updated translations.
• Fixed issue saving LDS facts.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.