Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Improved how some of the controls scale when a larger font or windows DPI is used.
• The informant name was unticked initially until reset. This has now been fixed.
• Updated the pre-1812 burial auto-text template to correct a formatting issue and to add occupation and residence information.
• The check-box for residence and birth place now updates autotext correctly.
RootsMagic 22.214.171.124 (Full Featured - Windows - Purchase)
• New: Added option to backup to Dropbox or Google Drive.
• New: Added "Save to Dropbox" command to upload the current database to Dropbox for the RootsMagic Apps to access.
• New: Added option to narrative reports to start new paragraph after 1)each fact, 2)each fact that has a note, 3)none.
• New: Notes and media file names print for place details in Reports > Lists > Place list when those options are selected.
• New: Importing descendants from FamilySearch Family Tree now follows all lines of descent.
• New: Report titles for group sheets and individual summary can now include the couple or person's name(s).
• New: Added Gilbert, Arizona and Fort Lauderdale, Florida LDS temples.
• Fixed: A number of small bugs.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.