Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• CatroGenea is a family tree edtion tool running on Android. Support French and English. Allows manual creation of individual and family, as well as the import of GEDCOM files. Works with UTF8 character set.
Families (Legacy Family Tree) for iPhone and iPad 2.1.1 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Fix exception when adding ToDo item.
• Fix problem switching views on iPad 1.
• Show chris/buried on Family View if no birth/death dates.
GEDexplorer 1.0 (Mobile - Purchase) NEW!
• GEDexplorer is a browser for genealogy data contained in GEDCOM files, running on Android. Scrollable and zoomable tree view for showing a person's ancestors and/or descendants. Supports links to pictures, web pages and maps. Supports notes written in HTML. Support English and Swedish.
Here & Then from the British Newspaper Archive 1.0.4 (Mobile - Freeware) NEW!
• View fascinating articles, images and adverts from the British Newspaper Archive for free on your iPhone. Read daily stories from over 200 years of historical newspapers, learn what happened on this day in history, discover reports reflecting today’s news and enjoy amusing snippets dating back to the 1700s.
MobileFamilyTree 7.1.1 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Issue corrected that prevented filtering the families list.
• Issue renaming databases corrected.
• Font sizes in the built-in help viewer fixed on iPhone.
• Localization improvements.
Second Site 5.2 Build 0 (Web Publishing - Windows - Purchase)
• Added the Item Class property to the Custom Index User Item so that Custom Indexes may be added as content on Custom Pages.
• The List based on Last Edited date of the Custom Index User Item now includes options to define the starting date by subtracting days, weeks, or months from the date the site is made.
• Added the Exhibits per Page property to the Exhibit Gallery User Item; when the number of exhibits exceeds the Exhibits per Page value, the Exhibit Gallery will be split into multiple pages.
• Bug fixes.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.