Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• A new GEDCOM option has been added to control the treatment of CONT text records.
• Increased maximum number of images that can be embedded in the PDF document from 1000 to 5000.
• Added support for the GEDCOM RESI tag. Residence information is now output for each individual in the report.
• Added support for the GEDCOM ADDR tag. Residence, Census, and other GEDCOM attributes will now include address information.
• A bug related to date formats has been fixed.
• Several additional bugs have been fixed.
Families (Legacy Family Tree) for iPhone and iPad 2.0.1 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Bug fixes.
GEDCOM Validator 126.96.36.199 (GEDCOM Tools - Windows - Freeware)
• Improved detection of malformed GEDCOM lines.
• Improved detection and reporting of illegal characters.
• Grammar corrections.
Historypin for iPhone & iPad 2.3 (Mobile - Freeware)
• iOS 7 Compatibility.
• Fixed Login problems.
• Fixed Uploading of photos.
iScrapbook 4.1.0 (Family Pictures - Mac - Purchase)
• Improved printing/exporting so that images only get downsampled once which slightly improves image quality.
• Fixed problem printing/exporting images with special effects applied that would sometimes result in blurry images.
My Family Tree 188.8.131.52 (Full Featured - Windows - Freeware)
• Added support for family sources and restrictions.
• Added support for editing places and addresses in Places view.
• Fixed places list issue.
• Style fixes.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.