Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• New: The Indented Book report will print the parents of the starting person.
• Fixed: Fixed a problem on the Descendant Marriage Record report if the spouse had [ ] in the name.
• Changed: For Group Sheet HTML output, make more space for pictures of child.
• Fixed: Also fixed some problems when finding Carriage Returns in source Title, Author, Abbreviation, or Page fields for gedcom export.
Family Get-To-Gether 18.104.22.168 (Applications pour mobiles - Mobile - Purchase)
• Miscellaneous quality enhancements.
FamilyTreeFactory (Charts and Diagrams - Windows - Purchase)
• Due to small sales, the FamilyTreeFactory development and sales have been discontinued. The service is not discontinued. The program is not freeware. The license agreement remains valid.
GRAMPS 4.0.2 (Full Featured - Linux - Freeware/Open Source)
• Citation merge works better for all objects with citations.
• Fixed citations attached to family events.
• Fixed several crashes, hangs, and data corruption scenarios.
• Fixed bugs in determining whether a person is alive, potentially resolving private data leak via export or report.
• VCF export/import now support gender information.
• And much more.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.