Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Spanish language is added.
• Enhanced GEDCOM files import (larger files are now supported).
• Unicode support for GEDCOM files export.
• Miscellaneous enhancements.
GEDCOM Validator 220.127.116.11 (GEDCOM Tools - Windows - Freeware)
• Small number of minor fixes, improvements and documentation corrections.
iFamily for Leopard 2.888 (Full Featured - Mac - Purchase)
• OSX 10.9 Mavericks Compatibility.
• Repaired Depersonalization of Marriage events when exported to GEDCOM.
• Database Compare: Introduced new error traps to search routines, Repaired comparison bug in Compare_Person routine, Repaired comparison bug in Compare_Personal_Events routine.
My Family Tree 18.104.22.168 (Full Featured - Windows - Freeware)
• Small number of improvements and minor fixes.
The Complete Genealogy Reporter 2013 build 131023 (Family Books - Windows - Shareware)
• Improved: Maximum number of ancestral generations increased fro 180 to 200.
• Fixed: Hyperlinking errors which were linking to maternal ancestry sections instead of to maps.
• Fixed: In certain situations the round-up logic could cause an unexpected program error.
The Family Tree of Family for Android 1.8.9 (Applications pour mobiles - Mobile - Purchase)
• Update Import GEDCOM.
TreeDraw 4.1.2 (Charts and Diagrams - Windows - Shareware)
• Fixes problems using Undo/Redo.
• Fixes crashes in charts which have joined lines.
WP Family Tree for WordPress 1.0.4 (Web Publishing - Windows, Mac, Linux - Freeware)
• Bug fix: Added jquery to list of included scripts.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.