Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• iOS 7 presentation updates.
Ancestral Quest 14.14 (Full Featured - Windows - Purchase)
• Sources: If you attached an object other than a picture to a source (such as a document, audio clip, web page), the path/URL of this object will now be displayed where the thumbnail of of an image would otherwise be displayed if it were a picture.
• Check/Repair: Check/Repair now finds and fixes a couple of other types of problems.
• Notes: If notes contained non-English characters, and one of these was positioned in just the right place, it might be displayed as two blocks. Fixed.
Build Your Family Tree 5.40 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Improved user interface.
Charting Companion 5.1 (Charts and Diagrams - Windows - Purchase)
• New feature: ornamental borders.
• Support for FTM 2014 files (both 32- and 64-bit).
Family Get-To-Gether 1.1.2 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Marriage details are now supported. GEDCOM file may need to be re-imported to extract marriage details information.
• Enhanced search for family members.
• An issue related to the 'Gallery' page on specific devices has been handled.
• An 'Export GEDCOM' issue has been handled for families imported by old app version.
MacFamilyTree 7.0.11 (Full Featured - Mac - Purchase)
• Several issues fixed uploading information to FamilySearch.org.
• Performance of person matching on FamilySearch improved.
• Sorting issues fixed.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.