Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Fix crash when adding new individual to Legacy 184.108.40.2068 file.
Family Get-To-Gether 1.1.1 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Edited families can now be exported to GEDCOM files. Long-press on a family in the 'My Families' page, then select 'Export GEDCOM' option. GEDCOM files can be sent via email or stored on device.
• If a member's 'Profile' page is viewed, the descendants/ancestors tree has this person as the root when the 'Tree' icon is clicked in the action bar.
• Miscellaneous quality enhancements.
MacFamilyTree 7.0.9 (Full Featured - Mac - Purchase)
• Error uploading information to FamilySearch corrected.
• Crash bug fixed using Web Research.
• Norwegian and Czech localization improved.
• Smaller other bug fixes.
MobileFamilyTree 7.0.9 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Adding media URLs now works as expected.
• GEDCOM import and export improved.
• Date parsing improved.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.