Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Individual Review with FamilySearch Screen: Added ability to delete facts from individual records of Family Tree.
• Check for Changes: Added an option to "Mark All" changed records as having been reviewed.
• Bug Fixes to FamilySearch Features.
GRAMPS 4.0.1 (Full Featured - Linux - Freeware/Open Source)
• Gtk3: fix menu on person editor and Geography views, convert deprecated code for the indicator in entryfield.
• GEDCOM: Fix crash on export when there are addresses, fix space on ID.
• Disallow bookmarking a source in the Citation Tree View.
• Better RTL support on Pedigreeview and position for gramplets.
• Fix crash on ancestor chart report.
MobileFamilyTree 7.0.2 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Several stability improvements, especially when using FamilySearch.
• Norwegian translation improved.
• Search for persons, families and sources improved.
• Bug that could prevent GEDCOM files from importing fixed.
• Several smaller fixes.
My Family Tree 184.108.40.206 (Full Featured - Windows - Freeware)
• Added High Contrast themes.
• Added full date display option to charts.
• Multipage tree printing.
• Scan to add photos/attachments.
• Print photos/photo albums/attachments.
• Added sources for LDS events.
RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 (Full Featured - Windows - Purchase)
• New: Can now view and copy sources between RootsMagic and FamilySearch Family Tree.
• New: Can now view change history for FamilySearch Family Tree records.
• New: Can now "restore" changes made from the FamilySearch Family Tree Changes tab.
• New: Can now color code a named group.
• Updated: FamilySearch Share Data screen shows more information when copying data between RootsMagic and FamilySearch.
• Updated: Enhanced FamilySearch Ordinances screen.
• Updated: Sources can be viewed from the FamilySearch Share Data screen.
The Complete Genealogy Reporter 2013 build 130620 (Family Books - Windows - Shareware)
• Fixed: Dates expressed as "BET xxx AND yyy" are now correctly narrated. (In recent releases, "Between" has not been output in some instances.)
• Improved: French first-of-the-month dates are now expressed as "1er".
Who Do You Think You Are Magazine 2.1.8 (Mobile - Freeware)
• Greatly improved page speed.
• Faster download of issues.
• Enhanced design for iPhone.
• General performance improvements.
• Bug fixes.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.