Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Bug fixes.
GedTreeFree 0.9.10 (Mobile - Freeware)
• The number of generations shown is now configurable.
• Different codecs supported (utf-8, ascii, latin_1, ansel).
Legacy Family Tree 184.108.40.206 (Full Featured - Windows - Purchase)
• GEDCOM Import - Lots of Gedcom improvements for better support of various genealogy programs.
• GEDCOM Export - Location of new Use Double Dating option.
• GEDCOM Export - Uses Double Dates when turned off and resets double dates in options.
• Reports - Ancestor and Descendant Books - Source Citations Indented more for each Generation.
• Reports - Multiple Lines of Descent - Multi-page Table of Contents had a page numbering problem.
• Reports - Picture Scrapbook - "Include the date printed" option was not saved when Legacy is closed.
LTools 1.3.32 (Other Tools - Windows - Freeware)
• Data Bridge – Added a context menu (right-click) on the main window. Menu items available are Untag Individual and Launch Individual in Data Source.
• Run Raw SQL – Added Load Query from File to the context menu (right-click over the SQL text area).
MacFamilyTree 6.3.6 (Full Featured - Mac - Purchase)
• Media Gallery performance improved.
• Several memory leaks fixed.
• Bug fixed that could cause MacFamilyTree to crash.
Saving Memories Forever for iPhone & iPad 1.0.1 (Mobile - Freeware)
• Minor text changes to better explain how the app works.
The Complete Genealogy Builder 2013 build 130220 (Full Featured - Windows - Shareware)
• Fixed: Unexpected Program Error when importing a UTF-8 GECDOM file created on a Macintosh computer.
• Improved: Exports with Embedded Objects may now be encoded using the TCGB or GEDCOM methods.
The Complete Genealogy Reporter 2013 build 130220 (Family Books - Windows - Shareware)
• Fixed: Unexpected Program Error when importing a UTF-8 GEDCOM file created on a Macintosh computer.
The Family Tree of Family for Android 1.7.0 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Personal Genealogical Map
The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding 9.1.2 (Web Publishing - Windows, Mac, Linux - Purchase)
• Albums: When adding media to an album, pagination in the listed media did not work (fixed).
• Anniversaries: The pagination links always showed page 1, even after going to a new page, and the "Next" button always went to page 2 (fixed).
• CSS: Style sheets references will now be appended with the current version number to cut down on the amount of cache clearing needed during upgrades.
• Maps: Event pins were sometimes not displayed (fixed).
• Media: Default media icons had an unwanted drop shadow around the perimeter (fixed).
• And more.
Your Family Tree 3.1.3 (Mobile - Freeware)
• Free Subscription Trials.
• Improved Layout & Navigation.
• Prime focus on the latest issue.
• Clear Section Headings .
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.