Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Bug fixes.
Family Get-To-Gether 1.0.7 (Mobile - Purchase)
• New member 'Address' field is added.
• More GEDCOM file fields are supported (like: Christening, Blessing, Address, etc.) and better support for other fields.
• Need to add your family again to access the newly supported GEDCOM information.
FamilyInsight for Windows 2012.12.14.0 (Other Tools - Windows - Purchase)
• Fixed a note editing issue.
• Fixed crash.
RootsMagic for iPhone and iPad 1.0 (Mobile - Freeware) NEW!
• Uses your actual RootsMagic files- no conversion needed.
• Easily put your family history files on your device through iTunes or DropBox.
• Use the free desktop software to convert other genealogy files including PAF, Family Tree Maker, Legacy Family Tree, and GEDCOM into viewable RootsMagic files.
• Pedigree, Family, Descendant, and Individual Views to quickly explore your family tree.
• View media, notes, and sources for people, families, events, and facts.
The Family Tree of Family for Android 1.6.1 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Upgrade to Android 4.2.
TimeFlyer 2.6 (Timeline - Mac - Purchase)
• Fixes GateKeeper issues.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.