Family Historian 5.0.4 Update Released
Family Historian 5.0.4 has been released.
• The “Search the Internet” tool on the Internet menu has been updated to use the latest website data.
• The Plugin Editor now has two new features: ‘Go To Line’ and ‘Inspect Variable’.
• Previous installations were not guaranteed to install all the components that plugins need to run. That has been corrected.
• A bug (introduced in 5.0.2) in the calculation of ‘pools’ which affected the ‘Search for Orphans’ query, has been fixed.
• The ‘Save as Default’ check box in the Diagram Options dialog did not always save settings for all tabs of the Diagram Options dialog. Now fixed.
• Scrollbars sometimes failed to cover the full diagram range immediately after a user clicks on ‘Avoid Page Boundaries’. Now fixed.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.