A photographic history of the St. Lawrence University campus is now in digital form, available through a collaboration of the Special Collections staff of the library and a Digital Collections team.

The collection tells the story of the development of the campus from the construction of what was simply known as “the College” in 1856 (renamed Richardson Hall in 1906) to the modern campus of today, using over 100 vintage photos of individual buildings, panoramas of the early campus.

Source & Full Story