The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding 9.0.1 Update Released
The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding 9.0.1 has been released.
• Cemeteries: Entering a place name would not populate the other corresponding fields on the page upon leaving the place name field (fixed).
• Citations: When searching for a source from the Add Citation dialog, the search field did not automatically receive the focus (fixed).
• Citations: Searching for sources on the Add Citation page would not find or display some sources if those sources lacked either a "long" title or a "short" title (fixed).
• GEDCOM: The GEDCOM tab was showing on some pages when it wasn't supposed to be showing (fixed).
• Geocoding: The geocoding feature would throw an error on installations using PHP 4 (fixed, but the geocoding will not work with PHP 4).
• Maps: Pins on and next to the maps would not work if they contained address data or line feed characters (fixed).
• And much more...
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.