Legacy Family Tree 22.214.171.124 Update Released
Legacy Family Tree 126.96.36.199 has been released.
• FamilySearch - In "Quick Mode" we added some text on the main screen of LFS to indicate that they are in that mode and they can only view the current person.
• PAF Import - Overflow occuring on large files. Fixed.
• Pictures - Pictures on main views now honors Untagged Preferred and Tagged Preferred settings.
• RTF Reports - Picture filenames to be added to the document were not complete. Fixed.
• RTF Sources on Events on Reports - First citation has extra codes showing. Fixed.
• Reports - FSID on names wasn't holding on a couple reports and on the search settings screen. Fixed.
• Reports - Fixed the report problems that have been reported like the missing Font's issue.
• Reports - Refined the Report Options saving and loading.
• Search - Detailed search for a master source was only returning males if the source is attached to a marriage. Fixed.
• Sources - From the Name List, Sources tab if you add a new source that includes multimedia the source was not being added. Fixed.
• Sources - From the Name List, Sources tab if you copy a source to the clipboard the clibboard buttons were not enabled (turned blue). Also cleaned up some other clipboard issues on the Name List like the tooltip info and showing/hiding some of the clipboard buttons depending on the current tab selected.
• Sources - On the source Detail Screen the Today's Date button wasn't showing for the Date Accessed field. Fixed.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.