Legacy Family Tree 184.108.40.206 Update Released
Legacy Family Tree 220.127.116.11 has been released.
• FamilySearch - Added option to start Legacy FamilySearch with only the current person. The icons on each person on the Family View or Pedigree View opens FamilySearch with only the current person. This saves time loading the entire file or filtered list. A third option for quick open current individual was added to the main toolbar FamilySearch popup menu.
• Export - Added a Check All button to the Privacy tab to make it easier to include all privacy settings.
• Geo Location Database - It will now return "United States" instead of "USA" when selecting a location from the USA.
• Create Web Pages - The background color as body bgcolor had doubled quotes. Fixed.
• Forms Center - 1940 US Federal Censuses - Fixed the errors in form headings.
• Reports - Fixed the problem with a name suffix being added twice on some reports.
• Reports - Table of Contents - Problems with wrapping lines when Long Title Prefixes and Suffixes are used.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.