Brother's Keeper 6.4.27 Update Released
Brother's Keeper 6.4.27 has been released.
• When making HTML files for group sheets it was not showing family picture for the spouse if the spouse did not have individual picture. Fixed.
• Fixed problem of extra space on Register Book lineage if showing only first name, and the person had something in the Last Name field.
• The Numeric Display and Alpha Display can show Russian, Baltic, Hebrew, and characters from Central Europe. Fixed.
• Changed MEDI tag in gedcom to be 3 MEDI below 2 CALN instead of 2 MEDI
• On the Source screen, if NO non-blank field is checked, warn the user that nothing will print on a footnote.
• When adding a new person, it looked for Alternate names ONLY if there was at least 1 person with that as the main name. Now there is an option to show matching alternate names even if no one has that for the main name.
• If you happen to have any names that are only one word and that same word is in the Last Name field, it can cause error 5 on some book reports or gedcom export. For example the full name is only SMITH and you have SMITH in the last name field. Fixed.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.