GRAMPS 3.3.0 Update Released
GRAMPS 3.3.0 has been released.
• Many translation updates.
• New “person name” dialog and workflow with better (or new!) support for nickname, complicated multiple surnames, patronymic as surname, family nickname, and name format preferences.
• Gramplet bottombar and sidebar per view, with new gramplets such as details view and image metadata viewer/editor.
• Ability to tag objects; this is the next version of what used to be called “markers” in previous versions of Gramps.
• Geography view now uses osm-gps-map.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.