RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 Update Released
RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 has been released.
• Fixed freezing during NFS operations on some computers.
• Information would sometimes not print in the Individual Summary.
• GEDCOM would sometimes mix up address fields when only partial addresses existed.
• Explorer now displays place details for events.
• Source template values in GEDCOM can now span multiple lines (CONT/CONC).
• NFS filter sometimes showed incorrect group name.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.