iFamily for Leopard 2.522 Update Released
Full Featured - Mac - Purchase
iFamily for Leopard 2.522 has been released.
• Demo Extension
- Demo Period extended from 10 days to 16 days to allow our customer service team longer to answer your emails
• Main Interface
- moved the tab selection bar from the bottom to the middle of the main interface window
• Context Diagram:
-repaired broken relationship lines between focal and parent when children are clicked.
• GEDCOM Export:
- repaired erroneous default event depersonalization when option 3 of DepersonalizeOption (Gender and FirstName and BirthDate) is selected from the export Gedcom dialog.
- added functionality to write Associated People to a GEDCOM
- added functionality to read Associated People from a GEDCOM
• iFamily Menus:
- migrated HTML functionality to a new "Web" Menu
- reorganisation of File Menu (Grouped Import and Export functionality)
- reorganisation of Reports Menu
- duplication of Sources Report to source menu
• OSX10.7 compliance:
- added Lion to the operating systems that iFamily will execute under. (NB: Not yet actually tested on Lion, but it won't simply rage quit in June(?) now.).
• Individuals Report:
- corrected minor Typo
• Places Export:
- removed rounding on Lat/Long for places report.
• Person Creation
- added extra error traps on add spouse and add child to catch an intermittent bug
- prepared initial batch of files for internationalization. (Primary testing restricted to ghost boxes on the context diagram. Balance of files to be added piecemeal during future upgrades.)
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.