GenoPro 2011-22.214.171.124 Update Released
GenoPro 2011-126.96.36.199 has been released.
• Toogling of toolbar buttons for medical conditions (one click to add a disease, and one click to remove a disease)
• Fixed performance issue with toolbar buttons for large family trees (over 100,000 individuals)
• Fixed bug where GenoPro would display text at random locations (and sometimes crash) after changing the display color depth (typically from a screensaver or playing a game)
• Built in feature to send a .gno document directly "GenoPro" without requiring an acount and/or password. This feature is useful for technical support by phone where a user has a problem with his/her family tree.
• More descriptive error messages when sending .gno files to invalid email addresses.
• Fixed bug in the Account Recovery dialog where the user would receive an error message when entering multiple email addresses.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.