Agelong Tree 4.0 Update Released
Agelong Tree 4.0 has been released.
• Building a family tree containing all relatives of the chosen person (in Agelong Tree 3 it was only possible to display close relatives).
• Extended settings, print and tree saving options.
• Convenient to view the tree: smooth scrolling, quick zoom using the mouse wheel, switching between units using keyboard arrows, search, switch quickly to favourites and to the root.
• A dynasty table has been added with the possibility of uploading a dynasty emblem;
• Hierarchical table of places on a tab is displayed in the main window, it is possible to add photographs and display place coordinates.
• Search for the place on Google by coordinates (if shown) or by name.
• Faster program launch and search in tables due to table data cache.
• Unicode encoding support for exporting and importing Gedcom files.
• Possibility to add different types of custom fields: text, logical, integral, links to a place, URL, e-mail.
• Improved interface, correct display of interface elements when increasing screen fonts.
• There has been created a foundation for the program's continued development and new capabilities which will appear in future versions.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.