RootsMagic 18.104.22.168 has been released.
• Wordwrap in notes works on selected text now.
• Added wordwrap button to note editor toolbar.
• Wordwrapping can be reversed by undo now.
Changes & Fixes:
• Better handling of pasted text from certain websites and screens.
• Fixed font issues in PDF (smearing and mangled characters).
• Fixed some issues with the recently opened database list.
• Start person is selected in side list when program starts.
• Opening RM in family view highlights the start person properly.
• Fixed some focus issues in the family view (which could lead to double click editing the wrong person).
• Fixed SQLite error when trying to edit a place from the unused place list.
• Clicking blank root person slot on pedigree view will add the person as a child if there are parents.
• Fixed occasional blank narrative reports.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.