New App for iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad: Families for Legacy Family Tree
Families 1.0 has been released.
Families is designed to operate in conjunction with Legacy Family Tree. Your Legacy family files can be easily transferred to your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, enabling them to be viewed and edited wherever you are. Families supports the following functionality:
• Multiple family files
• New family files can be created from scratch
• Family View and Pedigree View
• Index, searchable by Given Name, Surname or RIN
• To Do Lists
• Master and Detail Sources
• Locations and Addresses, with geolocation via Google Maps
• Alternate Names
• Pictures, including the ability to add pictures from camera or photo album
• Portrait and Landscape mode on all views
• Full screen support on the iPad
• Legacy file versions 6 and 7 are supported
Families requires a free companion program running on the PC to transfer family files to and from the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
See also: 65+ Genealogy Apps for PDAs and Handhelds
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.