Behold 0.99.13 beta
Full Featured - Windows - Purchase
Behold 0.99.13 beta has been released.
• Check for place names that are a single tab character and display a missing place name message for it.
• AutoOrganize around the primary individual correctly when all ancestries in the file follow single parents.
• Sort people in the Unconnected Individual section by their name.
• Include all main people (up to 6) in the heading and group couples together.
• Sort the Name Index, Place Index and other items (e.g. Sources) so that upper, lowercase, and accented characters are one after another.
• Implement improvements to the Name index that reduce Behold's memory use by 10%.
• Rename the NOREF designation for Undefined Records to UNDEF.
• Display the Undefined Record tag directly, rather than using the tag text.
• Make changes to the implementation of the alphabetical ordering of descendants, that now guarantees that all "see above" references will always be earlier in the file.
• Limit each section of the Table of Contents to 100 lines followed by a line summarizing the rest of the section. That many lines make it rather useless as a summary of the contents, so there is no reason to include them.
• Work to reduce some bits of non-responsiveness during the loading of large files.
• Include people linked only to a FAM record in "Unconnected Individuals", rather than with the general "Everyone Else".
• Sort Related Through Marriages people and Everyone Else alphabetically by their name. This somehow got broken in 0.99.7 beta.
• Adjust the spacing between lines in the Treeview when text size is changed.
• Make headings once again 2 point sizes larger than the other text.
• Clicking on TreeView item, and then moving location in Everything Report, and then clicking on the same TreeView item should again move back to that location in the Everything Report.
• Sort placenames correctly that end with a missing level (i.e. end with a comma).
• Add the link type to the undefined sources. Previously they had only been added to undefined citatation.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.