Legacy Family Tree 22.214.171.124
Legacy Family Tree 126.96.36.199 has been released.
• Ancestor Interest - Ancestor and Descendant values can now be hand entered.
• Calendar Screen - Fonts were not resizing properly when maximizing the window.
• Date Formatting - 125-120 BC was being flipped around to 120-125 BC. Fixed.
• Error Messages - We have added an "Online Help" button to error message screens. Now when a user gets an error they can click the "Online Help" button to view possible solutions to the problem.
• Error Windows - Fixed a problem where an error message could be displayed behind the current screen which would cause Legacy to appear to be hung.
• Family Search - Several more fixes and enhancements have been added.
• File ID Report - Fixed a repeating name problem.
• File ID Report - Fixed some formatting problems.
• GEDCOM Export - Source detail was not always exported. Fixed.
• GEDCOM Import - Fixed some issues with phpGedView imports.
• GEDCOM Import - Repository names were sometimes getting duplicated. Fixed.
• GEDCOM Import - Unrecognized _APID tag. TITL tag not being imported. Fixed.
• History List - Font size settings do not "stick".
• Location Index - Fixed a problem where the header title was out of place.
• Master Lists - Fixed a column sizing problem when the option to "Strech Fonts when Resizing" is turned off.
• Merge - FamilySearch Sync arrows were not being set properly during a merge where one or both individuals had been previously synced with FamilySearch.
• Name Tags and Address Labels - Canceling from the prompt for a filename when printing to a text file was still offering to view the file. Fixed.
• Relationship Calculator - Added the option to show the closest relationship term or the closest direct-line term.
• Relationship Calculator - Fixed several problems with the relationship calculator and with set relationships.
• Save As - Fixed a problem where "Save As" and "Rename" of a family file was not changing the name of the set relationships also. Fixed.
• Source Citation Numbers - Were not always in accending order. Fixed.
• Source Templates - Source Text and Comments were disappearing for a newly entered source if Repository was entered before saving. Fixed.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.