Famtree 5 has been released.
• 'Favourites' feature - making it simple to show trees and charts for individuals accessed on a regular basis
• Much improved Print Preview facility
• Much improved user interface - new Toolbar Layout and Icons to assist ease of use
• Option to include Half-Siblings in Wide Family Group charts
• Optimised for use with all Screen resolutions from 800x600 upwards, and for viewing in maximised and non-maximised windows
• Scroll back and forth through all the charts and trees displayed this session
• 'Save Now' facility to save your file with a single click
• Improved access to the Internet from within Famtree
• Simplified installation process
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.