Personal Ancestry Writer II 86
Personal Ancestry Writer II 86 has been released.
• The RTF coding for superscripts in reports is now in accord with the latest RTF specification (1.9.1).
• RTF indexes now have the standard comma after the text and before the first entry number.
• Apostrophes (i.e., single quote marks) are now allowed at the end of person and place names to accommodate Arabic names (e.g., Wadi' and Bequa').
• The appearance of push-button controls are now standardized across all windows.
• The children and partners buttons in the main window now also display the number of children or partners.
• The name of the default background window color was changed from “cyan” to “turquoise,” the Apple color picker crayon name for cyan.
• The Reference guide was updated, and the guide now displays OS X images (not OS 9 images).
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.