Bee Docs' Timeline 2.5.1
Bee Docs' Timeline 2.5.1 has been released.
• New: Select which monitor the 3D Mode uses for display in Preference pane.
• Improved: Up to 10x performance increase for automatic layout.
• Improved: "Things" importer has option for excluding completed To Do items.
• Improved: Tall timelines (stacked events, many rows) are more efficient in width.
• Improved: Shift-arrow and control-arrow combinations now work as expected.
• Fixed: "Things" importer works with databases stored in non-standard locations.
• Fixed: Sometimes arrow keys didn't traverse in the proper order.
• Fixed: Height of complex timelines were sometimes too tall.
• Fixed: Subversion (SVN) compatibility for timeline documents improved.
• Fixed: Change default export from Pixlet to Photo-JPG for wider compatibility.
• Fixed: Exporting 3D timelines that use image backgrounds would sometimes show a white flickering line on the back edge of the chart.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.